What if the translation of the diploma to do the notarization?

Case: diploma translation Russian->English for an English-speaking University of the country, in almost all cases, notarization of Russian will. There should be a drum in this case on this legal technicality.
5 answers
June 26th 19 at 14:00
Notarization also need to translate))
And to assure the translation of legalisation :) - Michele commented on June 26th 19 at 14:03
: the idea is there are notaries who will make the translation more and will assure him the same) - Rex.Bayer90 commented on June 26th 19 at 14:06
plus some countries require certification of a court interpreter. That is, will need to be translated in the country :) and assure - arturo.Wilkinson commented on June 26th 19 at 14:09
damn, I'm already to that and tend to throw the interpreter Association in the country direction and not sweating. The translator says that in this case, definitely don't need anything else. That's just the cost confused :) - Michele commented on June 26th 19 at 14:12
Yes, there is two ways out, either to spend and so to speak not to bathe or to take a risk with a possible Park in the future :) - arturo.Wilkinson commented on June 26th 19 at 14:15
June 26th 19 at 14:02
in my case, it was necessary to do so-called "nostrification" of the diploma (i.e. it learned the country). This would have the assurance of the notary and peremetnoe on the language of the country.
And you in what country was served? I spent the entire day reading on this translation and has been thoroughly confused.
I, for example, it is necessary for Australia. The apostille does not need them, in the translation I propose to make a certified copy, translation on it and top it again in Russian to assure that the notary is the translator trusts.
For me it is some kind of hrna University in Russian won't read it anyway. - Michele commented on June 26th 19 at 14:05
: I have been to the Czech Republic. Suggest clean just in case to do all that is possible, to avoid unpleasant moments, when you get there. - Rex.Bayer90 commented on June 26th 19 at 14:08
June 26th 19 at 14:04
Notary certification for its recognition by other States must be apostilled. In some countries, assured documents translated by an accredited translator, Consulate itself directly. (for example, Italy)
on account of the apostille - the Russian Federation has treaties with some countries, which allows not to apostille documents - Michele commented on June 26th 19 at 14:07
Permits. Now, if in these countries, namely in the institutions for which this document is easily accepted documents without the apostille, it would be great! - Rex.Bayer90 commented on June 26th 19 at 14:10
in Australia, all held documents without apostille. But the EU like all require. Incidentally, how many did not run across the information, write all about Italy and what a terrible pain in her case :) - arturo.Wilkinson commented on June 26th 19 at 14:13
In Australia in my opinion it is better to be safe, and with Italy the easiest way - translate their translator in the Consulate they assure )) - Michele commented on June 26th 19 at 14:16
: The universities act according to the laws of the country, correct me if I'm wrong. And if the country allows nepasterizirovannym documents for certain countries, there are no requirements additional to be. Can't speak for all countries, of course....but - arturo.Wilkinson commented on June 26th 19 at 14:19
June 26th 19 at 14:06
For example the Czech Republic: the translation must do court interpreters of the Czech Republic, which will do the translation and certify it.
June 26th 19 at 14:08
There was a similar situation in Germany. German translator told me that there are two kinds of notarization. One is made in Russia and assured that the translation is a translation. In practice it means nothing. The second is in Germany, the German translator license. It's real.

About Russian apostille: it is now easier to do than 8 years ago, faster. Judging by the example of Nizhny Novgorod. You have to ask the University whether it accepts it or not. I even took nepasterizirovannym documents 7 German Universities. Can. in Britain as well.

Find more questions by tags Machine translation from one language to anotherIT educationJurisprudence in IT