Hi all. Started learning Vue and translate one of the projects on it to immediately practice read the documentation.
Here is an example
of a site something similar to the ones that I do.
There are a few things that can't be determined, I hope will help anyone to understand:
- Whether to use Nuxt to start projects or to use vue init webpack ?
- In Nuxt to make the transition to the individual item? The documentation described Nuxtjs transition for pages. For example you need to make it so that when a page(route) appeared from the opacity (I did), the text on the page went to the left to make interactive sites...clicked on the page transition header and the picture left, and on the next page came.
- What is the slider for vue advise and how to embed in Nuxt? Tried to embed the Nuxt this slider github.com/hilongjw/vue-slide but gives an error rendering connected globally at documentation.
- How to choose the component for modal dialogs on the vue.
- How better to spread the sites as in the example at the beginning of my question, to assemble as a static project?
Thank you all in advance for your answers.