Maybe someone knows
If, say, graduate from a Russian bachelor and try to get into a German University on MD, then:
- You can study and work? Or there is not enough time?
- Whether I'm at the end of the bachelor to leave, not having served, that is, to get another deferment for MD?
- What to do with the army when I finish the masters?
1. You can study and work. But of course the work will eat up part of the time, but where to go... If you are lucky, you can work directly at the University. It's easier.
2. Proceed to master's here and there. So you just will not be taken into the army. Once in Germany, study and work. In Russia you can go to Academy or whatever you want
3. Learn to 28. If you work for any study will be delayed. If this done, proceed to graduate school. The draft Board will periodically need to carry a certificate stating that study abroad. Just do not go back, ask the parents.