Where to find and how does the motion sensor eye?

For my mini project I need a motion sensor of the human eye. The Internet began to wander, can't find anything. Know what is! I need to know using the camera at what altitude relative to the camera are the eyes of a man. Ask those who know about this, write where to find(buy) and as such the camera(maybe not the camera, but I doubt that something else will be to perform such a function) to work.
June 27th 19 at 15:34
2 answers
June 27th 19 at 15:36
There is no "sensor". The tracking of the eyes is performed through image recognition with the usual (or unusual) cameras.
June 27th 19 at 15:38
There is a special eye-trackers, but they recognize the direction of gaze, where the picture man looks at. We used these devices to study the video. But it's a stationary device that monitors the pupils.
You need to use a video camera and some computer vision methods for face detection in the frame and calculate the height of their position
Eye-tracker is a device, not a sensor. Speaking for the medicine, the sensor in this camera with a clever lens and a specialized computer with its recognition. - tyreek_Heidenreich commented on June 27th 19 at 15:41

Find more questions by tags keyboard sensorsVideo surveillance