view the address where the form sends the data.
and that it sends.
if no protection is present - send GET/POST requests directly to this address
orrin_Hilpert answered on July 2nd 19 at 13:18
Selenium + python/C#/java/php/ruby/js (optional)
A simple tutorial on selenium:
1. To go to the page
2. To fill the floor
For a couple of hours will understand
Henderson_Beat answered on July 2nd 19 at 13:20
2. It is against the law
3. It is likely that there is protection from this, therefore, is not so simple.
4. You need knowledge of html, js, php, curl, server, a couple of hundred proxy servers, perhaps immortality. As soon as I read the issue will be resolved. But it is unlikely to remain a necessity.
brycen_Ledner16 answered on July 2nd 19 at 13:22
1. First would be to check for the captcha.
2. To check what is sent, and is there check for cookies, etc, if not then you can sasamat and not from the form on the site, if there it is also possible sasamat just need some code to nakalyakat
3. If it's bigger than you will need phantomJS or something in this spirit
4. If you throw a captcha already begin using proxy servers, but this is not a guaranteed option