What does this arrow in the window with layers in Photoshop?

Here, the image said: bfafc985f256434cad57d502dad5b2bf.png
Please tell me
July 2nd 19 at 13:14
1 answer
July 2nd 19 at 13:16
It's a mask.

I.e. the upper layer has the shape of the bottom.
Here's an example:
I put your above the circle and gave him a mask to form the lower layer with the square. This is done if you alt click between the layers)
Yes, I know what the mask. Thanks, but that's usually a mask used differently by performing the add layer mask, and what's the difference? Or essentially no difference? - Juana95 commented on July 2nd 19 at 13:19
: this is a clipping mask - rhianna_Yost commented on July 2nd 19 at 13:22
: This is a clipping mask or clipping mask (if you have a Russian photoshop). How it works - a gorgeous example of the above) - evie_Waelchi commented on July 2nd 19 at 13:25

Find more questions by tags Adobe Photoshop