Good evening, users of the toaster.
Decided to install Ubuntu on your old pitch in the second system( Percents: amd x2 220 RAM: 4gb, vidyuhi: geforce gtx 560ti.)
Use the Internet wired.. created a dsl connection, entered the username and password, the other window did not touch, connect..
Quickly opened tabs search services and YouTube, the rest of the sites ( VC, saugeye well, or the queries) is actually completely refused to open( loaded very long, then burst patience and went to move the mats, what's with this Ubuntu not so...).
What to do?
Resolved the issue with the command pppoeconf , Internet set up, it worked)
Thank you all for the help!
nikita.Stracke answered on July 2nd 19 at 17:08
well, 1) is a dsl in itself is not fast...
2) if I understand it was put this ubuntu unity c + if and chrome as a browser, then look in the direction of the free frame. And the fact that ostatnie sites Drago open is probably already beginning to be clogged swap as I understand it is not the fastest hdd.
What to do ?:
1) you can check ram/cpu/hddio there are all sorts of htop/free-m and iotop
2) cease to mock the old man Ubuntu and put it on him something appropriate... at least xubuntu (+ even the darkness of any lightweight distros have, Google to help)
kristofer_Breitenberg answered on July 2nd 19 at 17:10
Sam sat at the adsl with the speed reduction is not seen.
1)iftop - check the load on the network, verify that eats network.
2) Do a traceroute google.com record the values in the file. Stop the GUI with the command sudo service gdm stop (or another Manager) in the console traceroute google.com and compare the values. Is there a difference? Perhaps in the GUI there is some garbage.
3) Change browser.
4) whether you are sitting behind a proxy?