For Jacob's ladder you need a DC or AC voltage? And is there in CRT monitors something to create it?

Generally turned up a couple of CRT monitors I want to put something on the matter.
There are two options or Jacob's ladder or electrolysis.
July 2nd 19 at 17:05
1 answer
July 2nd 19 at 17:07
AC, this is how she "moves" up, stepping on each half-cycle of one step up.
In a CRT monitor, too, must be the flyback transformer on the basis of which can be wound up transformer.
it is better to take the FA-s with the old b & W TV with them easier and not such pussies.
And TDKS-s standing in the "modern" monitors slightly uncomfortable to alterations - firstly, they are often filled with epoxy, and the second circuit of the winding is not entirely successful under rewind. - logan66 commented on July 2nd 19 at 17:10

Find more questions by tags Do it yourselfPhysicsIron