How to implement 2 HDMI inputs + 1 HDMI output + 5.1 RCA outputs?
Ahead of the weekend, evenings experiments
What is available:
- TV with HDMI input
- single HDMI output and stereo output 3.5
- external USB 5.1 soundcard with optical output and analog outputs RCA 5.1
- Raspberry Pi 3 with HDMI output and stereo output 3.5
active acoustics 5.1 with 5.1 RCA inputs
As it was:
- AIO - USB soundcard - but......ka
- the sound was always from the housing, even when watching videos on TV.
As it became:
- Raspberry Pi soundcard + TV and......ka
- monobloc - built-in speakers
Raspberry has become a media hub, a block is in fact not needed, but!
As you want:
- a candy bar - and......CA + TV
- raspberries - and......CA + TV
- zvukovuhu to remove
Ie, understand what need reserver HDMI pass through at least two entrances with a candy bar and raspberry and the yield on a......ku 5.1, but alas until buy it is not ready because of the presence of toads, which stifles and strangles.
At Alibaba found the converters, without the amplifier, essentially a Converter HDMI, but no output on tulips or not two inputs.
Please suggest with minimal costs to implement this idea, maybe there are ready solutions out of the box.