Good afternoon, prompt please how to solve this problem. What's the solution algorithm required to perform the task. I'm interested in the logic? Thanks in advance.
Candy weigh X grams, tangerine - Y grams and the Apple - Z grams.
Need to write a program that will determine how many different options of gifts weight exactly W grams can make Santa Claus. Input
The function should have four integers X, Y, Z and W. Output
The function should return a single integer - the number of gift options. Example:
X = 10
Y = 25
Z = 15
W = 40
Hmm ... At first glance.
1) choose the heavy , medium and light. For example, XYZ respectively.
2) W is divided into the heaviest , X.
3) the Remainder of paragraph 2 is divided by Y.
4) the Remainder when 3 is Divided by Z.
Then you essentially repeat these points. Ie this cycle.
5) re-divide W into X. But to the remainder add the weight of ANOTHER X.
6) Upholstery 2-5 until the shares cease.
I think more clearly.