Why is this fast, intuitive and quite user-friendly editor available including in Russian, is often missing in all sorts of ratings and recommendations?
Really it's so inferior to the Sublime or PHP STORM?
I'm looking at some polls below CodeLobster Atom (wp-kama.ru/id_7009/codelobster-ide-dlya-wordpress-...
but personally, I have from time to time trying to work within an Atom, and still go back to CodeLobster
In my opinion it has many good features:
Templates created files
- Flexible nastraevaemye panel interface
Panel as in word for layout where you can quickly select the formatting, if you forget the key combination
Hot keys you can assign and reassign anything
In particular, you can assign hotkeys to call the html tags (very useful when coding)
- Create projects for CMS
- Ability to work in draft form and in the form of a separately opened file (works very fast)
- Very easy to add snippets
- File comparison
- Upload via FTP
- Easy setup of colors, size and font
=== Among the problems ===
- Hang when opening large files (for example logs) - atom by the way also hangs
- Hang with AutoCorrect in the database dump of the site (for example, when it is necessary to change the address from local to work)
- The inability to stick to the project folder and create a new file
- No styling code for the standard
=== Please respond to experienced programmers ===
And to say my opinion about a must-have for a code editor for php+html. And if someone used CodeLobsterom and has something to compare, too, to Express their opinion on this editor.
Thank you all for participating!! )