How to save tabs after closing Google Chrome in Mac OS?
Not a new issue. Searched and in Google and in Yandex. All one problem, and solution no one has found.
When you close chrome with cmd+q and open tabs again. When close button, tabs no.
0. In the settings put a tick.
1. About OneTab heard, I don't want to use extensions. Moreover, it does not solve the problem - all tabs are closed, you just have to press the button, I will open them.
2. Delete - to install tried
3. To change the profile tried
4. Disable all extensions tried
5. There is a second MacBook, new, bought a week ago. The tabs opened until today. Then stopped, because of what I was looking for the answer. On the old Mac it never worked in principle.