Interested if anybody had experience of the transition from the usual layout (ctrl in lower left corner, ctrl-right) to the layout MacBook
Everyone who switched from PC to Mac.
1. Personally, I did not notice any problems during the transition. Besides a matter of habit.
2. You can create your own layout and set it in the OS
3. Some keys can perempat means Mac OS.
4. There are all sorts of programs to remap and create a hotkey (without creating your own layout) (BetterTouchTool, Karabiner, Seil).
5. In Vim, in that Sublime it is possible to customize goteki.
6. The fn button only be used in combination with the buttons F1-F12 (for volume, backlight, etc.)
7. It will be convenient or not - still individually.