Have to write a rather large project. With 1m long angular mark, 2nd the first time I see.
One of the advantages for yourself the 2nd of of angular see:
- kind of like the future of angular and the first will fade
buns and script type
Of the minuses:
- Typescript I've only seen from far away
- ng2 just came out and probably a bunch of bugs and no improvements
- no ui.router (actually in the alpha stage) and ngResource (there are third-party alternative, but it is unknown how much normally it is written)
- most likely much less modules than the 1st of the angular, respectively, will have to velosipedit
Here is the question: whether it is necessary now to touch it or better yet do checked, and then if that translate to new?
And it is necessary?
Let so, what do you need for your project in the first what is second? I guess it
The first will be removed, when the majority will go to 2nd. Now, about 3/4 of 1m.
Actually, let's be honest, the threshold of entering the second angular much higher due to the complexity of the project settings and use TS and advantages of the transition for the 2nd version is not completely obvious. I mean, Yes, they are painted in all possible articles. So what? Yet few people realize these advantages, to solve that urgent need to go to 2
It seems to me, the 1st will be a long time is relevant
Jacinto22 answered on July 4th 19 at 23:36
If you want to be on the bleeding edge, of course.
And so... On the 3rd Python already over 8 years pass and still can not pass.