There is a camera from the Registrar how to connect to TV or computer?

There is a camera from the Registrar. Symbols no, the wire of 5-7 meters, socket mini-Jack (3-pin as audio player). How to connect to TV or computer. What equipment is needed and how to razluchit.
June 3rd 19 at 21:00
3 answers
June 3rd 19 at 21:02
To the TV so

For computer requires a video capture card
June 3rd 19 at 21:04
The game is not worth the candle.
This camera you need somewhere to take 12 volts (two conductor Jack - this power, and the third signal RCA yellow Tulip).
When connecting to a TV you will have to bother with a separate power supply,
and when connected to a PC, the power can be taken from the BP system unit, but need a video capture card or usb-analogue.
The picture is likely to be 720 × 576 - it's like most any budget camera that clings directly via USB without any problems.
Tried that. signal... - kathleen.Fe commented on June 3rd 19 at 21:07
June 3rd 19 at 21:06
To a computer the easiest way to connect IP camera. USB a lot of nuances with drivers and long wires - for Skype rules, and for observing a little something.
A surveillance camera is the easiest way to connect a 4 channel DVR because you don't know exactly CVBS AHD or type issued by the camera signal. And since the logger to take a picture on IP

Find more questions by tags Video surveillance