The name of this effect?

Hi. Tell me, please, what is the effect of points on the video or how it can be implemented in PhotoShop for pictures. Thanks in advance.
July 8th 19 at 15:47
1 answer
July 8th 19 at 15:49
this is called Pattern Overlay, in Russian template. The template is just a "point". This plugin can this effect be applied

Find more questions by tags DesignAdobe Photoshop