What is the gradient? How to make such buttons?

Prompt, please - what is the gradient of these buttons? And how can you achieve this effect? Gradient+box-shadow? Thanks in advance)3ba340fcecc746879f4cb061b9af5617.png
July 9th 19 at 10:34
1 answer
July 9th 19 at 10:36
What do you mean what? Take the start and end color and make a gradient.
Here is the generator: www.colorzilla.com/gradient-editor

Find more questions by tags CSSHTML