Web inspector for Chrome?

Is there an extension for Chrome which would work about as well as Web Inspector in Firefox? When you hover the mouse on the element pop up the size of its block model.
July 9th 19 at 10:49
1 answer
July 9th 19 at 10:51
The campaign has already found the answer to your question, didn't saw that in chrome there is a button for study of elements with similar behavior. The question can be closed.
There's nothing you need to "close" just mark your answer as the solution. - aniya commented on July 9th 19 at 10:54
thank you - Angelica.Bradtke commented on July 9th 19 at 10:57

Find more questions by tags CSSGoogle ChromeHTML