The name of this animation or where to find its css / js?

Need this animation.
Is there any existing instance in the CSS?
July 9th 19 at 11:09
2 answers
July 9th 19 at 11:11
Here, I sketched something like that. Think, for example, will suit you codepen.the io/dhs/pen/zBYYJq
July 9th 19 at 11:13
done using css3

*js , except that if the disclosure of a click is needed to be implemented
You can do without js, using the transparent checkbox. - evie.Feil6 commented on July 9th 19 at 11:16

Find more questions by tags CSSJavaScript