How not to screw up SEO optimization at the stage of creating the site?
There is a site on localhost, at the moment we are filling the catalog with products that the manufacturer, its suppliers, description of goods one to one, in order to accelerate the process of creating the site (content) I also use the same text as everyone else. Question:
1. Do I need to try to change the description text so that it is different from those written on other sites? would this give any advantage in website promotion in search engines?
2. I would like to put the website in the General access (on hosting) and then it finished, ie enter the desired keywords, change the text descriptions of the products under a unique and other. <-So you can do or is it better first to enter keywords and change text, and then upload the site? (from the point of view of website promotion in search engines).
2 years we filled the card catalog prior to publication, 2 years Carl! 60 000 articles processed by hand.
It turned out
- The name. A readable name of the product, no cuts and other debris.
- at least 1 photo in the resolution of 900*900px. Suppliers own phot+outsourcing
- The main characteristics of the product (key features from the point of view of the buyer)
specifications (product features which can also be a filter when selecting a directory)
- additional item description. Is that basically asking customers offline about the product and part suppliers.
Published only after 3 years of audits (3 audits of 60 000 articles Carl!) and accordingly edits.
Organic matter left in 10 000 unique visitors a day, SEO was not paid.
Conclusion: if you Want to TOP? Work on the content and correct structure of this content and don't forget about the semantic core.
Want to start selling? Post parts of the paid advertising.
Kyleigh_Hills answered on July 9th 19 at 11:13
From the point of view of the SS (and from this point you need to watch!) - it is better not to lay out a page with havnekontoret in public (unfinished text, error, no meta tags, etc.), because this decreases the weight of the domain in the search results.
I can lay out the site, but open to the public, ONLY the FINISHED PAGE!
Hank.McClu answered on July 9th 19 at 11:15
There's this thing called TOR, and everything you need to work through, even if the site myself do. How to do TK and examples, look at Google, everything is there and in SEO too