Everyone knows that parse.com will soon be closed. Who where already moved? Your hosting with open sortnum Pars (https://github.com/ParsePlatform/parse-server/wiki...
not yet considered. Firebase? Do I understand correctly that it has no server-side scripts?
Remains something from this list: https://github.com/relatedcode/ParseAlternatives#p...
(key points - push notifications, server side code, for free for small volumes):
- looks polyribosyl option startup on the basis of love for the Pars. The limit on memory, $10\month for 512 MB of memory, no intelligence and background tasks (stored procedures?), Twitter has not been updated since February, on Facebook all some kind of game. No word about pushi, no support, except by mail, from want of money.
- looks like a working version, here's the limit on memory, 128M of app - $9 per month
- a working version, $20\month for 30 requests / sec
- a working version, server-side code, pushi, from $5 per month (1M requests per month). Update: when registering says that you turn 2000 people. While the outside option.
- development in full swing, no clear price tag, 50 or 500 euros + VAT is for what period? Well, what they "rummage the office with the specialists in tag" depressing, its normal no?
- subscription form notice, do not see the price tag, plus make Hungarians, bad signs. Write in Twitter that made cloudcode and looking for the ability to run many instances of MongoDB. Not ready in General.
Total - who have already poyuzat? Or all sitting on the old Pars in anticipation of the new Pars-hosting heroes? )