What is the name of the plugin for Firefox?

Hello. Recently I watched a video about browser extension which allows you to change the css in the developer console or firebug(if you fix the debugger changes in the style file which saves a lot of time).Today, faced with the need to fit pixel to pixel. Plugin name forgotten. Prompt who than uses?
July 9th 19 at 11:19
3 answers
July 9th 19 at 11:21
July 9th 19 at 11:23
In the chrome bar in the source file, right-click make Add folder to workspace and specify a folder with scripts/styles and resources. Chrome will reload the page and you will be able to edit your lock. files and save via ctrl + S.

Also have Save CSS
July 9th 19 at 11:25

Find more questions by tags Extensions for browsersCSSHTML