Console shell Linux, is called?

There is a shell, where all the controls are proizvoditsa with the keyboard, but at the same time it is possible to run graphics applications. Who knows what's it called?

For example, here in this video you can see how people use this shell:
July 9th 19 at 12:54
1 answer
July 9th 19 at 12:56
Perhaps you mean Tiled WM
They just imprisonment under hotkeys.
Awesome and i3, like the most common

Specifically in this video seems to be worth i3

Find more questions by tags MintCommand lineUser interface