Where to get input, such as the toaster oven?

Where to get this??? maybe there is such a widget for yii2?
July 9th 19 at 13:08
3 answers
July 9th 19 at 13:14
But if pulling the bottom right corner you can change the vertical size..
July 9th 19 at 13:10
This is called a wysiwyg editor
July 9th 19 at 13:12
It's not WYSIWYG, just the textarea and buttons, inserting tags, don't understand what you have difficulty.

as the toaster

As an option, the F12 key in the browser.

Find more questions by tags HTMLJavaScriptPHPYii