How are typeset here the sites?

Hello. How are typeset here is the sites right NAV..
Probably some sort of JS library ?

100vh no wheels)
July 9th 19 at 13:40
6 answers
July 9th 19 at 13:42
July 9th 19 at 13:44
Yes JS, the runaway look came across the following thought that this is just a slider, well, functionality... just a fancy. in fact there's no scrolling and just a change of content.
July 9th 19 at 13:46
for example scrollmagic
July 9th 19 at 13:48
And I think that is fullPage.js.
The effect of pictures is a normal fadeInDown/fadeInUp when you switch the slide.
In principle, I would have done so.
July 9th 19 at 13:50
Complicated there at all , even jamb is in slider pagination - salazie menu it Example on codePen
July 9th 19 at 13:52
Thank you all for the answers. More like the answer

Find more questions by tags Web Development