How to start to work legally, if already receiving undeclared income?

With the beginning of the year started working as a freelancer for a foreign client, but on IP, thought just now.
As I understand it, if you now open IE and account for it, the regulatory authorities will notice the regular replenishment of my account (opened at individual entity) from PayPal Russia.

Will there be a penalty? Google says something about the fine 10 Tr, about 20% of income.
Or is it too late to declare this income and pay the tax?
July 12th 19 at 17:13

Find more questions by tags Payment of taxes from IT business