Should I take a small in terms of time and payment, working on freelance?
1) is it Worth doing to increase the number of reviews?
2) future customers will not deter the prices of the work performed by the freelancer 10-20 dollars?
3) is it Worth doing this if another job yet?
Ambrose.Wunsch25 answered on July 12th 19 at 17:18
What is wrong problems with a small budget? Why do you hesitate? It's a double-edged sword.
No other tasks and have enough money and experience — do not go for a walk.
Need money and little experience, do any of the available tasks.
Too big for small tasks — don't do, wait for big customer with a cool project.
Don't like to sit around — do any tasks, this experience, revenue, and any occupation.
Some clients are very important reviews — more reviews will be a plus when choosing.
Some customers do not care about the reviews — number of reviews does not play a role.
You need feedback, take it for everything for them.
Don't need reviews and love to do just what you like — don't take everything.
All easy =)
PS I'm not embarrassed to take the order, even at 500 rubles.
Dayna.Gutkowski22 answered on July 12th 19 at 17:20
I think freelancer hardened if he has 25+ reviews and a very hardened if 100+
But working with people, and no reviews with less than 5 feedback and negative space. Of course in this case a large project is broken into pieces and carefully controlled (though as practice shows just with mother of freelancers have more control than with beginners).
The reviews of other people not read, prices are not looking to draw attention to mindfulness, rational suggestions from freelancer and communication.
Lester.Rau answered on July 12th 19 at 17:22
1) No. The exception is the first draft.
2) Scare off. Positioning is everything. If you do not deliver immediately bar entry to customers not only in the man-hour cost, but the amount of work - it never fails to deliver.
3) Why? Spend more time marketing yourself lends additional I, article blog write a page on the social network make. Better a couple of days to poterebit, but then to capture fat order. And then the little thing possible to miss fatty fish. Again: if tomorrow a fat order, and you are tired?
adalberto answered on July 12th 19 at 17:24
Is not scare
Ellie.Schu answered on July 12th 19 at 17:26
If less than 10$ that scare off!
ayden_Anderson answered on July 12th 19 at 17:28
If the reviews of a lot of small projects for 10$ - 30$, one, and two at$ 100+ it could scare the customer with a large project and to influence how much he will be willing to pay you. I think that a couple of projects of$ 100+ will look more attractive