I can not understand.
1. HP with default settings, only change the ip address on interface vlan 1 for management. Are still in my office everything is OK, once transported to the object, ip is visible but not able to go to him or not visible at all. Connected to mikrotik in mikrotik ports separated by different subnets. For example the 2nd port 192.168.1.1 (the ip of 192.168.1.2 hp) 3rd 192.168.2.1 (ip 192.168.2.2 hp)... network Scanning tools mikrotik, all devices on the spot, vlan management hp no. Tell me what is the reason?
2. It is possible to transfer management from vlan1 to another?
3. How to implement a separate management vlan between mikrotik 2011 and hp 1910?
It was solved by reconfiguration. Sw at hp was no indication of the gateways. Those sw who stopped pingomatic mysteriously left on the default ip. Now everything is OK! Ilyas, thanks for the quick answers!
Conrad.Harvey87 answered on August 23rd 19 at 10:38
1. what VLAN set up the management of hp?
3. creates the interface vlan on Mikrotik and put it on a specific port and create it in the ip. similarly, on hp, there's a sh vlan command, it will provide current management vlan, set the desired
Earnes answered on August 23rd 19 at 10:40
The port of ProCurve that microt connected, vlan 1 untagget, or tagget? If not tagged, then the VLAN on microte no need to configure. If the ping responds with microta, try telnet or ssh from it, if it works, then look at the rules rotica Mikrotik, and no firewall at the same time.
Jean answered on August 23rd 19 at 10:42
Friends, "poke a nose". (Please no sentences like "Google" to help, "offside" tell and show, etc.) the Actual question, we need detailed information on webmerge hp 1910 24 jg538a. Interested in "bodies" and control what you can edit through the judges (webmenu)