In General, this situation.
Need a program to control the image on a large screen/projectorBasic requirements
- the ability to switch video/image invisibly to the viewer
- the base current control the video (pause/restart/rewind)
- choice of black/white screen/pre-loaded "screen saver"
A very desirable support for Mac but Win/Linux too
Also preferably, but not necessarily the ability to turn on the camera.
The software, which I tried and it did not work for me (so its better do not offer)
- The presenter view in PowerPoint (because it is not created for this app, it's a slideshow)
- VLC or any other standard player (as the viewer will see the switching and control)
- Wirecast (almost all satisfied, but too fancy and demanding on the hardware)
- KVM switches and / or hardware switchers (only one laptop and not a big budget)
In General, everything. Count very much on Your help.
I am sure that such software is available, and tired of using crutches.