It does not work correctly the plugin Elementor?

Good day!
There is a site on wordpress and have encountered a problem that the site is built on the plug-in Elementary, everything was fine, but recently the plugin has started to not work properly. More precisely when I try to edit a page using elementary, the first is half of the content part is compressed in edit mode and when saving knocks "server error", but at the same time and saved.
I went through the rest of the plugins disabled and checked for conflict as will work, the problem is not in other plugins. Yes, the site was immediately placed on the LAN, and then transferred to the host, but I fixed that, replaced by the url settings through elementary, but the mistake is still hanging.
Can someone faced with this?
June 5th 19 at 21:36
1 answer
June 5th 19 at 21:38
Solution
The reasons may be different...
A couple of times faced with elementor. Generally don't like visual editors, but sometimes I use Visual Composer.
As for the causes of the error:
1) a conflict of plugins (you excluded)
2) the conflict of the subject
3) update component (EP, plugins or themes) and may have led to error. Try updating the plugin Elementor.
4) Check chmod 755 folders, 644 files.
5) Check the limits of a hosting (can be achieved inodes or something...)
6) Try changing the URLs from local to work through the better search replace. don't forget the guid column
7) update htaccess
8) check user rights for the directory cap. (maybe the user Apache and user directories with a different VP)
9) Turn on debug in wp-config and check the code
10) Check your firewall settings. For example, the plugin Wordfence can block unauthorized actions, etc.

And most importantly - check the max memory_limit. A very common error when the plugin is just not enough memory. Moreover, in most shared hosting (except foreign) it is 128 MB, and 256 need and more. Can even in the first place to check.
,
2)the Conflict theme, hardly a subject he did
3)the plugin itself is updated to the latest version
4)the rights all placed correctly
5)limits all okay
6)better search replace is checked, everything is fine, the changes were not all URLs marked correctly
7)checked the htaccess,correct
9)wp-config checked. no error showed
10) checked Wordfence, no errors have shown on this issue
max memory_limit is 256 - billy_Lesch74 commented on June 5th 19 at 21:41
And not tried with the plugin P3 Plugin Profiler https://ru.wordpress.org/plugins/p3-profiler/
look really the desired memory limit (just in case). Suddenly, you need more than 256 MB. I mean, if the above options failed, then the mind is only the limit of memory comes.

In General, it may be a bug of the plugin. Remember, even in the Visual Composer there were problems when the save button in version 5.0.1 with the latest version of VP did not work.

Check the following - install a clean version of the EP + plugin elementor. Check out health. (Version VP and elementor must correspond to the current website for accuracy).

Take a look at the methods of solving such problems - https://github.com/pojome/elementor/issues/3351
Here, I refer to the lack of memory and possible a bug of the plugin

https://docs.elementor.com/article/300-500-error-w... - rosario.Marv commented on June 5th 19 at 21:44
thanks
I will understand, if suddenly something happens, we will include unsubscribe - billy_Lesch74 commented on June 5th 19 at 21:47

Find more questions by tags WordPress