Usually when you want something similar, I proceed as follows:
1) Create a custom theme. You can even tie the bootstrap.
2) copy the content of the pages on EP. To keep internal linking, or at least properly configure 301 redirects - there is a wonderful old plugin Html import 2. Wraps the content + creates redirects + preserves the linking. https://ru.wordpress.org/plugins/import-html-pages/
3) If each page has its own layout, it can be the ID of the page to download it for your scripts and styles via functions. Also on the slug of the page you can create a separate template, and even a separate header & footer. (All depends on the specific task, design, etc.).
4) and then to add "dynamism" can be screwed ACF custom fields.
5) to add mass redirects can use htaccess || plugin Yoast SEO.
So you can transfer huge number of pages with the least labor.
P. S. Sometimes it's necessary to change the URLs from old types to new and create redirects. For this in Excel to map page (sorting strings) for title pages, and then create redirects. (this is the case if for some reason the HTMl Import 2 will not work)