What do you call this style in web design?

What is the design style like these sites? Where can I find examples/resources for this "technique"?
September 19th 19 at 00:08
2 answers
September 19th 19 at 00:10
If the question was asked to facilitate the search for templates with similar style, you can find ways and look for something like: paint brush style or something)
September 19th 19 at 00:12
Support Ivan. Nothing special, just "a website with pictures" :)
Done, or Drupal, or your own hands (and possibly other CMS have such templates).

Find more questions by tags Design