It's called something like "browser on server".
The idea is that we should force the server to load the page to cause all client procedures, to get the context and parse it, output to the network.
- Where to take/to start/to beg/to configure the server ordinary mortals?
- To organize a part of the automation in the workplace.
- To publish data, aka the "output network", on Google Drive.
- You need to download and unzip phantomjs.org/download.html Let folder file phantomjs.exe called
- Need to download the file parse_jsp_to_file.js Save it there, where is the file phantomjs.exe
- You need to install Drive for Mac/PC
- You need to configure a folder on the disk to be shared (Visible to all on the Internet). Let's call it FOLDER.
- You want the folder synchronized FOLDER to the Drive for your Mac/PC. May her path be
- To open a file parse_jsp_to_file.js with a text editor and modify the line
var folder = 'C:\\_\\Google Drive:\\temp (main)\\(public)\\';
var folder = 'SDK Google\\FOLDER\\';
*watch out for the slashes. Setup shown is for Windows
- Remains to run the command line and paste there
- If the folder SDK Google\FOLDER has a file yyyy-mm-dd.xml then you can go further, otherwise, pick and check.
- You need to obtain the folder ID of FOLDER on Disk. This is the long combination of Numbers/Letters in the address sharing.
- You need to take the formula IMPORTXML() from a file goo.gl/GUpaf2
- You need to replace in this formula, ID is on your.
I have runs like a clock.
- I didn't put exception handlers.
- JS file should be in UTF-8
- I added a BAT file for configuration. But I C:\phantomjs\bin is in environment variables.
In the end:
- BAT can be configured to run every day.
- The files are written one for each day.
- In Tables it is possible to track the date change context.
More answers in Russian here Bit.Ly/rudrive
and then Bit.Ly/rugoogleapps
For many links, you just need to use another script simple_cycle.js
. He needs the existence of the file file.txt
where describes the parameters that should generate a URL for the request.
The result on the sheet "Example with multiple files" goo.gl/GUpaf2.