How to create a video from scratch?

Good evening. Please tell me if there is any option to create broadcasts on any cms, preferably joomla, with the ability to download and view the videos and users split videos by category. I'm not a programmer, so I would like at least trials with the code. embedded video not the channel, it is necessary to store them at home. no pirates
September 19th 19 at 12:46
13 answers
September 19th 19 at 13:08
Why are you? Better integrate, what's the difference? Otherwise you will have to spend normally
September 19th 19 at 12:48
Take Amla, connect Roquero, 6 plugins.
Ready!
September 19th 19 at 12:50
It is necessary to subscribe the issue is expected to be interesting))
:D
September 19th 19 at 12:52
you will need 2 servers
1 to store files 2 for site

why this is so important:
To store video where the website and database can not:
1 Video takes a large amount of precious space on the SSD ( given that there are several video formats)
2 Videos this is a great traf thus score will be the channel and the website can give slow content.

Zagruzka video: download video directly on the desired server storage and distribution of video.
Videos always need to be processed to the desired razrusheniya.
Convert video queue ( experience of the VC conference):
1 first convert the smallest extension 240p, which would give at least something then the middle, and then HD.
2 How to organize the stupid turn table with records and priorities + Kron script
3 Convert using ffmpeg

well, at least to read Habr on this occasion there many topics how to create a video hosting.

For the site it is better to choose a framework, a CMS you don't need the functionality of the CMS you for anyone'll use 10%, why the remaining 90% ?
September 19th 19 at 12:54
most importantly - prepare a couple of truckloads of money for the data center.
September 19th 19 at 12:56
It is possible to do on Joomla. Only hosting it is necessary to choose at least a terabyte of memory, because video will be a lot.
And it is better to hire a programmer, you do not do this without the right knowledge
September 19th 19 at 12:58
Well, if you want the Video, then you are in principle still on the CMS. The main bottleneck is in the backend is hidden, namely how to distribute the video. Look at the media server: wowza, plutonic. We did a system videonablyudeniya, as well as broadcast and recorded by the Federal TV channels. In fact the trimmings and used. Drove HLS stream. Plutonic we have kept the archives, wowza distributed life stream footage. You have the problem similar. Given scale we multiple nginx AMI(kechili data). A few hundred threads, the system is ready to distribute without fail. Jumla and let the page displays, it is not critical.
September 19th 19 at 13:00
buy YouTube Cholet
September 19th 19 at 13:02
You first ask yourself the question... if he Needs You . And for what purpose. You all are not exactly overtake these cars as YouTube and such. But to get tons of traffic possible. Yesterday made myself a resource. With the aim of monetizatsii. And not what to create a video hosting. Everything's a chore. Many say that avtonapovnennya projects do not work and it is not real - and you look at projects that work not the first year. Saw this on the author's website traffik-3.0.videolla.ru He works on the same principle, and yesterday created this resource forexvideo.site
September 19th 19 at 13:06
make Bitrix there is a iblock put a video in the unit and name of the visitors
September 19th 19 at 13:10
What can I say about this:
Encoders are prepared , for example from Amazon but the traffic from Amazon can be poisoned by fumes , so encode is better on Amazon , but keep elsewhere, where cheap traffic.
September 19th 19 at 13:12
Today there is a more advanced solution (similar to YouTube, only P2P), but is in beta test
https://github.com/Chocobozzz/PeerTube

Find more questions by tags PHPJoomlaCMS