In my opinion, option two:
1) Take the system of taxation "Income minus expenses", from "authors" to take the documents confirming that they have received the money (receipt, invoice, etc) to have Your accountant was able to write off all this expenditure. So you will pay 15% of that juice.
- cheat can as though, at least for a specific product even on a particular seller.
- Your kitchen, % cheating, etc. more secure from prying eyes, but sometimes very useful.
- sell mono to all, the main thing was the documents on the "what" You sell.
- this scheme, from the point of view, more convenient, as at the same time, a good accountant will also optimization of tax base and deductions to hold.
- not so many papers as you can, for example, in the first embodiment. Also, you should not experience any difficulties with the documents. Invoice, for a long time, for our tax not new (it is not necessary two copies of the same contract, for example).
- 15%(!), all with the same accountant, it is better to sit and count how much it is beneficial to Your option.
2) Sign an Agency agreement, to specify conditions on which You are working. Then, the amount of fees You will need to provide the Agency report: You will make up and sign it will be "authors".
- will pay 6% of the profits.
- accounting operations will be less, will not have parallel weight optimization in order to beat amount %`tov spent on taxes.
- if Your "authors" abroad - will be quite troublesome to resolve issues with the documents, will have two of everything in two languages, in this connection, the load will grow from a legal perspective.
- accountant to serve all of this will not too much, if the tax is to ask in the style of: "what is it, and what it is, and that's why so, etc."
documents will need to hold a lot.
- trading can only according to the scheme of work of the agent.
Find more questions by tags PayPal