Not so long ago bought a MacBook
15. All is good, but here at home I want a little more comfort, so began to look for a suitable dock.
To my surprise the docking stations for Mac quite a few, many of them look very presentable (Galimov China) or often lacked some important points. Therefore we appeal to gabru, who may be able to help, or offer an interesting option.
What you need:
- Open lid of the MacBook (many docks, which can only put the MacBook in closed form)
- Connecting second monitor (the monitor only dvi and vga)
- Connect a usb hub (that was where to stick the printer, hard drives, flash drives, etc.) and audio cable (at home wants to listen to music on decent speakers)
- Gigabit network connection (wi-fi, though good, but not that)
Any ideas? :) So far the only option is to connect each time hub, audio cable, and an adapter for a second monitor, well, plus the charger. Not much happens, I want to keep all the connection wires 1-2.
Really want to buy the monitor from Apple with him just two cables to connect your laptop to have at home (thunderbolt and the charger), but the price bites hard, 40K for the monitor, though gorgeous, get expensive.