How to replace text within a vertical block in MS Word 2003 ?

There is some document in MS Word 2003. I select inside of it some vertical block (Alt + mouse). It looks like this, for example:

Выделенный вертикальный блок в MS Word 2003

Next, I want to replace the word "Text" within this block for some other (decent) words (e.g., "Replacement"). I choose mode "Find and replace" with Ctrl+H and in the tab "Replace" in the Find field write: "Text", field "Replace by" — "Replacement". Click "Replace all". The result is the following picture:

Фрагмент текст после замены

Thus, it is seen that the replacement has been done not only within the selected block, and captured and those areas which go from it left and right.

Question. How to change the text strictly within the selected vertical block in MS Word 2003 built-in tools?
October 8th 19 at 00:20
3 answers
October 8th 19 at 00:22
It's very simple.

If you die pictures:
1. Select the text and change the font color. It changes without bugs
2. In the search type in the search color. Down there in the string replace Format, font.
Thank you to everyone who responded. This solution, of course, not quite "straight", but the important thing is that it works ) Thank. - kristoffer commented on October 8th 19 at 00:25
October 8th 19 at 00:24
it's begovich windows to overcome is not yet, perhaps other text editors will be able to make such replacement
October 8th 19 at 00:26
In 2000 the office was this workaround:
Unfortunately, in 2003 and 2007 it is not working... - kristoffer commented on October 8th 19 at 00:29

Find more questions by tags WordMicrosoft