I still tormented by one thought:
- Suppose I have a server and say very powerful. Well or strut.
- There is a WiFi network and a wired 1 Gbit/s.
- A few laptops, couple tablets and a few nettops
And now, the question: how to make an automatic user synchronization?
Explain: sit at the laptop, working. Turned off, went to another building, where it turned and continued on.
I considered the options:
- Work through remote desktop. Well, there's a lot of disadvantages, for example, in toys not to play. Although the main disadvantage is if you leave, then all we can at home (to work through the Internet do not offer).
- Synchronize the user's folder, in an extreme case, the whole screw (without folder Windows). But if you change a lot or not have time to updated — will start glitches (file out, file out)
I heard in Windows 8, you can migrate your work environment on a USB flash drive. As I understand it, insert the USB drive and loaded your desktop. But I have not found how to do it (or rather not particularly looking for). I have Developer Preview. Put in the weekend Beta and I will look there.