Filters for Grayscale images

There are pictures in the format of "shades of gray". Is there a filter for photoshop (or separately, or something), which translates the image in black dots with a density dependent on a brightness gray?
Something like this:

October 8th 19 at 01:47
1 answer
October 8th 19 at 01:49
in Photoshop:
Image->Mode->Indexed color
Put 2 and Forced color: white and black. You can select the conversion algorithm (dither)
thank you! - Amir commented on October 8th 19 at 01:52

Find more questions by tags Imagesimage processingPhotos