As for the "short forms" — the problem is the version of the Protocol?
Now, why don't want to go programmers.
All professional programmers have long or Google/Facebook/Yandex (you can offer them something better?), or if you do not like confinement in the walls of the office, freelance and work or go somewhere in Switzerland or in Japan. Try to persuade them to return. Now look, why go not for you, but in other organizations, not-quite-professional programmers.
1) not enough money to pay (there are offices, web studios that do sites for 5 000 rubles, of course they all save)
2) complex problems (not enough knowledge, and easier to go to a company where everything is easier, and the salary is the same, for example, farms for social networks, PHP, apps for Android, sites on Drupal)
3) rare technology (if you write in Perl, Haskell or similar languages, don't be surprised)
4) looked at the test task and did not understand how to do it
5) looked at a test, understand for a second how to do it, but then realized it was boring, and if the test job is boring what's next
Why are people not without experience? Because not sootvetsvuet the requirements of your jobs.
As for "there are places where it is possible for 100 to do nothing", how do you know these people a couple of months ago went and talked about places for 150 to do nothing, but that's why they then go on interviews... weird. I could be wrong, but people have this attitude are unlikely to work well.
In General, try to your job to look through the eyes of the applicant. Compare it with others, maybe you have a lot of requirements specified, or a lot of incomprehensible words. Write the text to understand it even a senile 80 year old grandma. Or maybe you have an office somewhere in the middle of nowhere is?
You even link instead of test tasks leads to a letter, of which I understood only that the job is bonding with the help of crutches any products in Java (one of the most boring programming languages).
What else to say. Search for people in the regions (where for example they suffer in the said Studio sites for 500 rubles and may not move against), if experience is needed, take students for internships, Ukrainians, hire, freelance, look, there's a lot of people, maybe someone wants to part with freedom, ads, hang hh/hantim. Search for online forums dedicated to used products. Don't be lazy.
And test items is not necessary to refuse. Believe me, if a person is too lazy to do it and the more work will be lazy, Oh, what-what, and the properties of laziness, I understand perfectly.