The term of the interfaces

Can't remember how are called auxiliary badges(icons) to buttons. Google in interfaces and usability a complete mess, frazzled already to look.
For example, there is a button on it and arrow down, hinting at a drop-down list, that's how it is called.
October 8th 19 at 02:32
3 answers
October 8th 19 at 02:34
it looks like, but it seems to be something else - Jannie_Jakubowski52 commented on October 8th 19 at 02:37
October 8th 19 at 02:36
Maybe the icon?
October 8th 19 at 02:38
Sometimes called "visual cue"

Find more questions by tags Other