Wrote the article: "multi-level menu in XSLT". Who would be interested?

The article was written, but karma is not even enough to add to the sandbox.
Here is the entry:

Hello dear Harrowdale. Want to submit a template of the output multi-level menu, although a little altering, you go for normal output trees. On our favorite website likes not seen in the Internet, especially not sought. For someone it may seem too easy, but I hope others need.

Here here have already understood the theme of the build tree. In this example, another structure of the XML file and sharpening for other tasks.
October 8th 19 at 02:48
1 answer
October 8th 19 at 02:50
Will be wondering about XSLT on Habre many articles. But there are 2 trick. First, 95% of users of Habra XSLT will not overpower and will comment in the style of "I'm on PHP this in 3 lines write". Secondly, correct me if I'm wrong, but to transform one tree into another by means of the XSLT task for beginners and the remaining 5% will be for you too is to blame.

Oh and. Habré has the word car... which it is not necessary to mention in vain (except for the old-timers like egorinsk), as this is the car... you have this great sink.
Thanks for the reply. And even more for the advice. I'm on habrahabr recently, the intricacies not yet understand. But a quick study.

He recently began to study this remarkable technology. For a start, not enough simple examples, so I decided to share the experience.

Thanks to all who helped. The article posted. - jovani_Barrows commented on October 8th 19 at 02:53

Find more questions by tags Other