The rules of content for developers Android Market
When developing applications for the Android Market remember the following (here
you can fully read our policy regarding content).
Your app must not contain (in the form of text, pictures, video, or other media) or have links to materials that meet the following definitions.
- Illegal content.
- Breach of privacy or infringement of publicity.
- Content that violates the services of other parties.
- Hate speech or call to violence.
- Violation of intellectual property rights, including patent rights, copyrights (see US Law "copyright in the digital age" (DMCA)), trademark, trade secret and other proprietary rights of any party.
- Materials that are not intended for persons under the age of 18.
- Pornography, obscene, nudity or depiction of sexual intercourse.
In addition, your products must not:
- harm the devices or the personal data of users;
- to lead to arbitrary use of the network in which the user cost on the mobile operator's services will increase;
- knowingly violate the terms of service of the mobile operator.