What glue to stick the rubber pad under the key?

Worn out rubber lining, which is located under the key, was replaced by another from the old keyboard but now the problem: due to the fact that it is not bonded, can slide, or the sudden clicking "turn inside out". Tried to glue "moment", but keeps bad, the keyboard is attached well but the rubber - practically nothing and keeps very long.

What kind of glue can be used in this situation to hold, and the rubber and plastic?
New keyboard not buy it from Asus x550cc fixed and desoldering it from the case and re-solder the one a pain in the ass when it's easiest to glue the rubber.
March 12th 20 at 08:09
2 answers
March 12th 20 at 08:11
Double sided tape holds, but again-zhezh of the gum depends - there are those that generally does not stick, figure it what kind of glue at the factory.
"Silicone" is - vivianne.Brown commented on March 12th 20 at 08:14
Thanks, yet stuck with double sided tape (on the 4 sides of the Central roundels with contacts placed small squares of tape the size of a few millimeters and they planted gum), holds pretty tight, if the gum is not deliberately to pull out - sitting on the ground.
Let's see how long will last, but it seems to me that for a long time. To the touch now don't even notice that the rubber under the key glue, springy as a mother (compared to previous experiments with "time")

Though of course it can be perverted and instead of 4 pieces at the edges of the cut out pieces of tape the "donut" sized gum but so far so good) in the future If incomplete bonding will lead to some deformation will take another button and elastic band glued already bagel) - eleazar90 commented on March 12th 20 at 08:17
March 12th 20 at 08:13
Hot melt glue will hold well. We must act quickly and well pre-cleaned surface.

Find more questions by tags IronDo it yourself