Good time of day.
Please tell me how to operate services by collecting keywords for the advertising ads. When I megaindex or serpstat hammered the domain name, then I get stats on key words (text ads, an approximate budget request, statistics of impressions). As the sites collect these data? Judging by the response time I assume they already have Spasenie requests and they are given directly from the database. Or is it not working?
I have not found information on the Internet on this topic. I would really appreciate a constructive answer. Thank you!
1. Going pre-parser Analytics from public sources: counters (all the necessary indicators to forecast) and search engines (the number of references to the domain, relevance of topics, etc.).
2. Let's say that the percentage of domains with open data is within the confidence interval (that was being parsed). Taken into account when forecasting only them, the rest is not touch.
3. Using CTR recruited for the entire period of history, calculated the projected cost of a click on any domain with the following settings (all drawn from the history of such sites): number of impressions, number of visitors, the business area/direction/theme of the site, the average number of visitors per day/month, the percentage of competition (for advertisers), etc.
4. We expect the same performance on the basis of the received dependences for the lower proportion of domains (they are not confidence intervals) and is also recorded in the database.
5. All this machine changes constantly in their database based on constantly changing statistics (as time passes, the domains change owners, HYIPs appear and disappear, etc.).
6. When you request - they have already all counted and they give immediately ready the price. It is important to note that the price may be now one, and after 5 minutes is another!
Something like that...
corine.Little65 answered on March 12th 20 at 08:15
Yes, data is collected in advance note all consecutive queries, it gathers statistics