Why not output custom fields (ACF plugin) by adding new groups to records?
wp plugin ACF
do the following:
1) create a record (з_1)
2) using the ACF plugin to create the field group (г_1). set the condition for displaying in the admin solely on the record that you created (in з_1)
3) fill out the data on the page, edit record, update. everything is OK, the data is displayed in the subject
1) create another new record (з_2)
2) using the plugin ACF creating a new field group (г_2). specify the condition displayed in the admin only for new created records (in з_2 )
3) fill out the data update. displayed in the topic only the data for the last record (the data for the 3_2), the old (з_1) - empty
if you delete the new entry (з_2), then the subject data is displayed on old records (з_1)
it appears that there is some kind of conflict
is it even possible to specify a custom group of fields for different records, and thus to work with the data? or need a different logic?