arthur_Quigley78 answered on March 19th 20 at 08:29
Oh, this Mirotic.
1. Go to WinBox into the category of Bridge, make a bridge call sometime;
2. In the Ports section there is added to created bridge ports;
3. The port you want to connect to your ISP, leave as is (ie not in bridge);
4. Configure this port to work with the provider;
5. Well, to configure DHCP for bridge.
Detail paint will not, at every step in network ten instructions with pictures :)
Aliyah82 answered on March 19th 20 at 08:31
You need to create a separate bridge in the port provider and VirtualAP. The IP settings of the bridge have to do the same as on port provider.
Agustin_Roh answered on March 19th 20 at 08:33
For starters: you, the provider gives an ip which takes Mikrotik further natit the LAN. You are sure that the provider gives/will give you more 1ip address?
And so create 2 bridge: first all the ports except the wan and wlan1 interface and the second virtual ap and wan, on the 2nd bridge to hang a dhcp client