Links of the form "t-do.ru/joinchat/*******" safe?
Sent the link of this type "t-do.ru/joinchat/*******", invitation to Telegram chat.
1. Link of this type safe?
2. And that generally can see the author of this link that I signed up and everything?
3. And still interested in the question: link this type to the chat invitation message is the same for all or unique and for example at my subscriptions to see who I am by who he was this link was sent? That has thrown me a mail, I signed up, and he will understand what it is I put my profile in the Telegram to my mail?
1. I mean "safe"? If you go, you will not fall wardrobe, and the computer will not climb back door. The usual link to the chat invitation message;
2. If this, then Yes, otherwise, how to understand, do you see any messages or not?
3. It is the same, this is the link to the chat, and who will be there to connect to it, nobody cares. No one will for some random person to generate a unique reference.
Enough with the paranoia, my advice. It is only a hindrance.