After upgrading Ubuntu request started to hang, when in phpstorm xdebug is enabled listener. How can I fix it?
All settings are normal. I went through https://xdebug.org/wizard.php.
phpize match. I decided to reinstall it. My phpize from PHP 7.3 coincided with the master. Xdebug is shown in phpinfo. Php -v also. Moreover, in phpstorm it catches the connection. The problem is that when I send a request to the server enabled as a listener, my request reaches the breakpoint, the request just hangs and nothing happens. What could be the problem ? Who knows ? In General, I have no idea what could be the problem. I really need your help, help who knows what could be the problem.
1) I went through all the prompts https://xdebug.org/wizard.php
2) In phpinfo everything is OK.
3) In the phpstorm settings, everything seems fine. I didn't change them, I always worked with those who are now.
4) After I turn off the listener, the query runs immediately.
5) After sending the request stop button next to the listener will not illuminate.
6) I have included the "breaking of the first line in PHP scripts"
After that, I caught the first line of my application with the help debager. But when I pressed F8, the debugger has not reached my break point, but hung up as before. In the infinite pause.
7) If you set the maximum number of connections in the settings xdebug phpstorm, for example 5-7, then the debugger will stop at the first line of the application, but then when you hit F 8, then the panel of the debugger will see the message "Connected"
netstat-a-n | grep 9000
tcp 0 0 0.0.0.0:9000 0.0.0.0:* LISTEN
tcp 0 0 127.0.0.1:53658 127.0.0.1:9000 ESTABLISHED
My php.ini [xdebug]
xdebug.default_enable = On;
xdebug.var_display_max_depth = 6;
xdebug.remote_enable = On;
xdebug.remote_host = 127.0.0.1;
xdebug.remote_port = 9000;
xdebug.remote_handler = dbgp;
xdebug.idekey = phpstorm;
xdebug.remote_autostart = 1;
xdebug.profiler_enable_trigger = 1;
xdebug.profiler_enable = 0;
xdebug.profiler_output_dir = /tmp/xdebug/profiler/;
xdebug.show_local_vars = 1;
xdebug.overload_var_dump = 1
What could be the problem ?I can not understand...:(