Why the request when the listener does not reach the breakpoint and crashes?

After upgrading Ubuntu request started to hang, when in phpstorm xdebug is enabled listener. How can I fix it?
All settings are normal. I went through https://xdebug.org/wizard.php. phpize match. I decided to reinstall it. My phpize from PHP 7.3 coincided with the master. Xdebug is shown in phpinfo. Php -v also. Moreover, in phpstorm it catches the connection. The problem is that when I send a request to the server enabled as a listener, my request reaches the breakpoint, the request just hangs and nothing happens. What could be the problem ? Who knows ? In General, I have no idea what could be the problem. I really need your help, help who knows what could be the problem.

1) I went through all the prompts https://xdebug.org/wizard.php
2) In phpinfo everything is OK.
3) In the phpstorm settings, everything seems fine. I didn't change them, I always worked with those who are now.
4) After I turn off the listener, the query runs immediately.
5) After sending the request stop button next to the listener will not illuminate.
6) I have included the "breaking of the first line in PHP scripts"
After that, I caught the first line of my application with the help debager. But when I pressed F8, the debugger has not reached my break point, but hung up as before. In the infinite pause.
7) If you set the maximum number of connections in the settings xdebug phpstorm, for example 5-7, then the debugger will stop at the first line of the application, but then when you hit F 8, then the panel of the debugger will see the message "Connected"
8)
netstat-a-n | grep 9000
tcp 0 0 0.0.0.0:9000 0.0.0.0:* LISTEN
tcp 0 0 127.0.0.1:53658 127.0.0.1:9000 ESTABLISHED

My php.ini [xdebug]
xdebug.default_enable = On;
xdebug.var_display_max_depth = 6;
xdebug.remote_enable = On;
xdebug.remote_host = 127.0.0.1;
xdebug.remote_port = 9000;
xdebug.remote_handler = dbgp;
xdebug.idekey = phpstorm;
xdebug.remote_autostart = 1;
xdebug.profiler_enable_trigger = 1;
xdebug.profiler_enable = 0;
xdebug.profiler_output_dir = /tmp/xdebug/profiler/;
xdebug.show_local_vars = 1;
xdebug.overload_var_dump = 1

What could be the problem ?I can not understand...:(
March 19th 20 at 09:01
1 answer
March 19th 20 at 09:03
You are looking for port 9000 and 9009 in the config. Usually the default port is 9000 FPM, and this may conflict. Once you are in the config pointed 9009 port in the storm in the Debug port in the DBGP proxy -> Port, specify 9009
No, it is not. I have the configs already 9000. Just before that was 9009,I decided on the 9000 to rearrange. - Rory.Schowalter commented on March 19th 20 at 09:06
If only it were so simple... :((((
I actually went back to 9009
Added DBGP proxy 9009 , key prescribed there, url.
Not working. In General, all requests for other projects aren't, if there is a listener. - Rory.Schowalter commented on March 19th 20 at 09:09
Still very weird that if you put the maximum number of connections as 20. The storm will catch the first line of the application , and will continue the inscription in debierre Connected - Rory.Schowalter commented on March 19th 20 at 09:12
There is still need to add some lines to the section xdebug in xdebug.ini
I Google for 5 minutes helped to set up, also in the settings of the interpreter in the storm, you should see the extension. - Wilmer74 commented on March 19th 20 at 09:15

Find more questions by tags PhpStormXdebugPHP