Need gradient frame with transparent inside, whether it is possible with css?


That such a result should obtain. Can you solve this using only css or picture to insert to the site?
March 19th 20 at 09:13
2 answers
March 19th 20 at 09:15
even so, if the size of the image is proportional to the unit
March 19th 20 at 09:17

Find more questions by tags HTMLCSS